Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Burning Question: Letting Go of the Past

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather and all the goodness it brings with it [football]. I've been busy packing and decluttering and preparing for my decent downtown. I cannot wait!

Today I decided to answer another burning question! Today's question is in regards to starting fresh with a clean slate, something I am hoping to be doing (in the way of a new job) very, very soon. In Danielle's original post she asks what what would you be more of if you let go of your past.

Honestly, this is probably the easiest question I've ever been asked. I'd be more confident. I'd be more sure of myself, my actions, my convictions. I wouldn't let people [men] boss me around. I wouldn't avoid confrontation, or shy away from difficult situations. I'd worry less what other people thought of me and let more of my personality shine.

I'd be more of a visionary.

I'd be more of a leader.

I'd be more comfortable in my own skin.

I'd pursue my dreams of being a motivation speaker or a corporate trainer. I'd believe that I had love to give and words of wisdom that were worth being heard.

If I let go of my past and my failures and my scorns, I'd be fantasticly happy and content with my life.

So, what's stopping me? Why am not confident? Why have I let the world scare me away from living my dreams?


No comments:

Post a Comment