First of all, I moved in October. I'm now a downtown dweller. It's a small two bedroom apartment in the Herron-Morton Place neighborhood. To say that I love my new place would be an understatement. It's full of light and charm and coziness. Check it out for yourself!
| Living room and all the windows |
| Cute little kitchen, complete with stainless steel counter |
The best part of this new gig happens to be the people I work with. We're a small staff of four and its a work culture that I've never experienced before. We openly brainstorm all the time, joke around, and hang out socially outside of work. We work hard and we play hard. I've never felt this connected to coworkers in my life or felt closer to people in such a short amount of time. I have a new family and they're amazing.
So, that's what's up with me! I can't remember a time when I was happier than I am right now. It's like everything is falling into place and I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be. It's the best feeling in the world.
I promise not to wait so long before updating this blog again. In fact, I just signed on to participate in the SmallBox Think Kit. I'll be posting daily blogs, reflecting on 2012 and how its impacted my life (which as you can see above, its has). You should consider participating too! The more, the merrier!
No comments:
Post a Comment