Viewing life through rose colored glasses. And magenta. And salmon. And coral.
Monday, December 3, 2012
Think Kit Day 3 - Meet Me in...Indy.
So back in August, while vacationing in California, I went to visit a physic. Now, this was just a fun activity and I didn't seriously put any weight into the things she told me...until they started coming true. For example, she informed me that I would have a new job by October. Now, I'd been looking for a new job for quite sometime, and had already applied for a few positions, including the one I currently have, but I thought it seemed unlikely that I'd have a new job that quickly. Low and behold, I was offered a position on September 26th. The second thing she mentioned was that I'd be moving into a two bedroom apartment. Now that was just silly. Why would I need two bedrooms? And, once again, by chance I found an amazing apartment that I LOVE and could afford and it is two bedrooms. Creepy, right?
The third thing she told me is the one thing that I actually hope does come true. She informed me that I'd meet the love of my life in either six days, six weeks, or six months. Now, clearly, the first two options have passed, but the third, six months, will happen in February. If that was to happen, I'd be elated.
Its not a secret to anyone who knows me that I hate being single. It's not because I need someone to do for me or take care of me, its because I want someone to be crazy about me. I want someone who thinks I'm amazing. And, I want someone I can take care of. I am really hopeful that I will meet this person in 2013. I've spent a lot of time denying that I want it, or pretending that I don't care if it happens or not, and I realize that's totally a farce There is no reason why I don't deserve to be happy and make someone else happy. So, I'm putting it out there in the universe....I'm ready. I want to meet my forever person.
Now, I'm not saying that I'm banking on this happening in February like the physic said. In fact, considering some of the plans I have for myself next year, that'd be kind of inconvenient However, I'd love for it to happen at some point in the next 365 days.
This post is part of Think Kit by SmallBox
Today's prompt: If you could meet someone new in 2013, who would it be? Or would you rather spend more time with someone you already know?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment