I have a boyfriend.
Josh and I made it "official" on Friday night. It was pretty low-key. He said, "so when do I get to be your boyfriend?" And I replied, "Now, I suppose."
I mean, I know that's really quick. But why not? I'm not interested in dating anyone else; he's not interested in dating anyone else. We both disabled the accounts for the website where we met. So...why not just go for it? Don't get me wrong, I'm STILL overwhelmed by how fast things are moving and how open he is with his feelings for me, but its seems to be the general consensus of all of my friends to just go with the flow and not over analyze it. However, I did put some of my apprehensions out there, basically saying to him, you don't know me very well yet, I'm afraid that you've built me up in your head to be someone that I'm really not, and when you discover that, you're going to be sorely disappointed. He replied that he doesn't think that's true, that from the time we've spent together and the time we've spent talking that he really thinks I'm amazing and he has no preconceived notions and that he just has a feeling about me. He's said that a lot...he has a feeling about me. I am a huge believer in intuition and following your gut, so I can't really argue with that logic.
I keep forgetting to take a photo of us when we're together, but I will soon and I'll post it so people know I'm not making him up. Its true...there is a boy on this planet who actually likes me. Alert the media.
Happy Monday!
Congrats! Go forth and be happy!
ReplyDelete